Makeup Revolution "New-Trals VS Neutrals" eyeshadow palette review

Hello lovely,

This is the longest name for a post I've ever written :)

This is the 3rd eyeshadow palette I've bought from them and this will complete the reviews.

The packaging is the same as "Iconic Pro 1"; just as the other two it came with a huge mirror and with the two ended brush. 

This one has a top row which has a lot of red/browns/terracotta tones; Unlike the other two the top row is not all matte and the bottom shimmer it's a mix in both of them. I think maybe they've put all their best seller eyeshadows together and ended up with this palette.

Here is the palette:



Here are the swatches:

top row, left to right:
bias, neutral, personal, vogue, trend, new-tral, tone, custom.
from "Bias" to "Personal" they are barely there due to closeness to my skin tone. 

bottom row, left to right:
cool, style, partial, mode, adapt, buff, suit, strong.
"Cool" and "Adapt" are matte the rest are either shimmery or satin finish.

While writing down each name of the eyeshadows from the swatch I realized that "new tral" shade is both in this palette and the "Iconic Pro 2" but they are totally different. They are called exactly the same but in Iconic 2 it's a nude color and here it's a terracotta one... 

Like.. who does that?! they run out of ideas for eyeshadow names?! not clever at all..

As this was the last review for them palettes next posts will be eye looks using them ^_^.

Let me know your thoughts, I would love to know them;

You can follow me on Instagram, my ID andreeacresta

Lots of love,
Andreea



Comments

Popular Posts