Makeup Revolution "Iconic Pro 2" look

Hiya,


Keeping on with the Makeup Revolution saga here is the next look I created using the eye shadow pallets I've reviewed. 

This look was created using the Iconic Pro 2 palette:


To be honest I just wanted a quick and easy look this time (not that I'm doing complex ones really often cause it's just not me - except if I'm going somewhere fancy ^_^ )

Things I've used:
Eyebrow:
- Avon brow crayon in dark;
- Catrice clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF Essential line eye shadow primer;
- Makeup revolution eye shadow pallet in "Iconic Pro 2";
- Avon Big and Daring mascara;
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon in black.

Face:
- ELF studio face primer;
- ELF Acne fighting foundation in porcelain;
- Avon Ideal Flawelss face powder in light;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in St. Lucia;
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Makeup revolution liquid lipstick in "what I believe".

I'll be honest, I really liked how it turned out when I finished it. It was quick, easy, it took me 15 minutes from start to finish :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts about it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts