Makeup Revolution "Iconic Pro 1" look

Hiya,

I promised I will use the eye shadow pallets to create new looks; so here they are ^_^.

I will post 1 look made with eye shadows from each pallet, the first one is using the Iconic Pro 1:



Things I've used:
Eyebrow:
- Avon brow crayon in dark;
- Catrice clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF Essential line eye shadow primer;
- Makeup revolution eye shadow pallet in "Iconic Pro 1";
- Avon Big and Daring mascara;
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon in black.

Face:
- ELF studio face primer;
- ELF Acne fighting foundation in porcelain;
- Avon Ideal Flawelss face powder in light;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in St. Lucia;
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Makeup revolution liquid lipstick in what I believe.

It's a really easy look to create; even though in pictures it's not looking that great in real life it turned out really really nice.

I found that these eye shadows from this pallets don't show up great in pictures but in real life look nice and surprisingly are quite pigmented for their price.

I do hope you like it, I'd love to hear your thoughts,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts