June 2016 "Rebel Rebel" Ipsy bag review

Hello sweetie,

I finally got my Ipsy bag for this month; from the start I will say that I love it <3 <3

Here is how it looks:

The bag is really really really cute :)

First thing in the bag is:
Klorane Waterproof Floral Water Make Up Remover
It's a sample size that I got, it's great for travelling. 
It's Paraben, Silicone and Phenoxyethalon free;
Full size costs 16$ on their website.

Next is:
Vasanti Cosmetics Kajal Waterline Eyeliner in black
This is full size, it's a kajal crayon in stick form.
It stays put all day in the waterline and it's really creamy;
It's price is: 19$ on their website.

Next up is:
Boo-boo cover up Concealer in Light
This is a travel/sample size.
It's really pigmented, it didn't break me out (that's amazing taking into account that I have really sensitive skin) as it does contain loads of good stuff: Aloe, Vitamine E, Chamomile, Green tea and Tea trea oil ;
You can find this travel size on their website and it consts 10$.

Next up:
Dirty Little Secrets Cosmetics Illuminating Baked Highlighter in Bellisima
This was a full size product ^_^,
It's a decent to nice pink shade highlighter; It looks a lot like the ELF ones into my eyes;
It's price is 9$ on their website.

And I kept the best for last:
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Fireball
This is an incredible shade, I totally love it and will use it loads as it's right up to my alley;
Even though in the picture and in the pan it looks brown it's really a nice orange-gold shade that it transitions to a nice pink shade depending on the light; it's great for summer;
This was a full size pan and it retails for 14$ (with the box not just the pan)



Well, this concludes this month Ipsy bag and I was really really impressed and happy with what I got.

If you are not aware, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that costs 10$/month and in which you get 4 to 5 (I always got 5) sample and full size beauty products.

If you are not subscribed yet and with to subscribe just copy and paste this link into a new browser tab: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=tt1bz

You can find me on Instagram by AndreeaCresta

Let me know your thoughts, I would love to hear them,

Lots of love,
Andreea





Comments

Popular Posts