Avon haul

Hi there,

I haven't made an Avon haul in quite some time; so I ended up placing an order and here is what I got:


- Planet Spa Heavenly Hydration hand cream:

This is a really hydrating hand cream with olive extract. It smells amazing and keeps your hands hydrated for a long time.

- Ideal Flawless Foundation in Nude:


I'll be honest, I tried it on for about 2 days in a row and I was quite impressed with it at first. It kept my face matte for hours. The only downfall is the fact that it's really really liquid and it's easy to get a lot more than what you need out and it dries out really really fast so you need to be really quick with it; if you put it in "dots" on your face then blend it out you must be aware that it dries in seconds and you may end up with foundation patches. It has a bit of a powering scent but it didn't bother me. Over all it's alright.

- Ideal Flawless Concealer in fair:


Well, this thing is hell'a pigmented. A little goes a long long long way. It didn't smudge or get funny under my eyes. I was impressed, really impressed.

- Ultra Indulgence lipstick in Honey Flower:


It's a nice dark coral-nude everyday shade. It stays nice on the lips. I have a bunch of colors from this range and I like it.

- Ultra Indulgence lipstick in Pink Blossom:


If the Honey Flower was a coral color this is a really nice spring/summery pink. Not that crazy vivid pink but a nice everyday kid of shade.

This concludes this haul, 

I hope you found it useful; I would love to hear you opinion about it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts