Makeup Revolution "Salvation Velvet" lip laquer haul

Hello gorgeous,

I was on a quick shopping spree and ended up in Superdrug. It wasn't planned on buying anything but they had all the makeup on 3 for 2 deal so I ended up buying 3 lip lacquers and 3 eyeshadow pallets from Makeup Revolution. 

I have never tried makeup products from them so I guess this is a nice opportunity to do so. The lip lacquer was about 3 pounds one; so I paid 6 pounds for 3 products.

Here is what I bought:


Below is each individual shade as well as a swatch of the three of them on my hand:

This is a pink/flesh shade called "What I believe"

This is an orange shade called "Keep flying for you"

This is a true red shade called "Keep trying for you"

This is the swatch in the same order as above (from left to right)

I really feel that the photos does not do justice to them, they are more intense in person than in the pictures; here is a swatch on my lips (sorry for the quality of the pics):

"What I believe"

"Keep flying for you"

"Keep trying for you"

Though the orange one looks really strange in the pics in real life it's a really nice shade. Out of all three the one I like the most is the red one. I was impressed by the staying power of them and by the fact that they dried completely matte and "mark free"; they did not dry out my lips.

If you judge by the price of them and the quality it is a really nice deal in my opinion; I will purchase more shades :)

The next posts will be each individually eyeshadow palette I've bought and when I will finish all the hauls for this brand I will start posting eye looks using them.

I would love to know if you have tried products from them, if you have liked them or not?

You can follow me on Instagram, my ID is andreeacresta;

Lots of love,
Andreea 




Comments

Popular Posts