Makeup Revolution "Iconic Pro 2" eyeshadow palette review

Hello gorgeous,

This is the second eyeshadow palette I've got from Makeup Revolution; it's called "Iconic Pro 2":



Just as Iconic Pro 1 it has a huge mirror which I appreciate and the same double ended brush. As you can see Pro 1 was more neutral whilst this has a bit of everything. This makes this palette really versatile; you can just trow this in your travel bag and make a look for each day/night with no problems.

The palette actually looks the same in terms of packaging the difference was the cardboard box; this one has a rose gold one whilst the Pro 1 had a plain black one.

Just like the other one the top row is matte while the bottom shimmery. To my surprise the top one was way way way more pigmented then the bottom one.

Here is the swatch:

top row from left to right:
paper, chase, smooth, new-tral, one way, new rules, grey day, sudden.
"Paper" and "new-tral" were really close to my skin tone that's why they are barely there but they are really nice.

bottom row from left to right:
only, silk, awaken, new day, steal-er, echo, ambition, faith.
same as the top row I had a few ones that were close to my skin color that's why they are barely there.

Thinking of the fact that they are really creamy, maybe one or two are not that great but taking into consideration the fact that one palette costs 7 pounds I am really satisfied.

Let me know your thoughts about them, have you tried them?

You can follow me on Instagram, my ID is andreeacresta

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts