Makeup Revolution "Iconic Pro 1" eyeshadow palette review

Hi there,

This one has a long ass name :)

Just like the lip lacquers this palettes I've about to make the review for were 3 for 2; one palette costs 7 pounds but I've paid 14 pounds for 3 palettes; this makes 4.66 pounds/palette. This makes a great deal in my mind even if some of the colors in the palettes don't quite work.

As I said before I will review each palette in it's turn; so the first one I will begin with is the "Iconic Pro 1". It looks like this:





First of all I love that is has a huge mirror, really handy when you're on the run or when travelling.
The top row is all matte while the bottom one is shimmery/satin finish.

It came with a double ended brush; I've tried is to see how it works; it's not awesome but it's not terrible either. On one side is a flat eyeshadow brush whilst on the other is a blending brush; so you can make it work.

Here is a swatch of each color:

This is the top row; from left to right:
ghost, luna, must, enigma, fade, drama, afflicted, pitch.
Ghost and Luna are the first two from the left which you can barely see.

This is the bottom row:
need, dawn, getter, breathe, too grey, stage, addicted, player.
Need, Dawn and Breathe look invisible in the picture but in real life they are really nice.

I was impressed with the quality, they are buttery, pigmented (or at least the palette I got). I can't wait to play a bit with them shades on my eyes ^_^.

Have you tried Makeup Revolution before? Did you like it?

You can follow me on Instagram, my ID is andreeacresta ;

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts