Rimmel London nail polish review

Hello gorgeous,

I recently bought too nail polishes from Rimmel London. One is a limited edition from the "Rita Ora" Collection no.558 "GO Wild-Er-Ness" and from the "Glitter" Edition no.010 "Sparkle Every day".

They both look like this:


The one on the left is the "Glitter" one and the one on the right is the "Rita Ora" Limited Edition one.

On the nails they look like this:



Directions:
- I covered my nail with two coats from the Rita Ora one
- On the ring finger and the index finger I added one coat of the Glitter one on top and let everything dry.

I think they look really nice for spring, the staying power is good for the price I payed for them. They were about 1.5 pound each (about 2 dollars each).

I hope you found this post useful ^_^

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts