"Dreamers"April Ipsy bag

Hi there gorgeous,

Sorry for my late post, I am still in the process of moving / unpacking :(.

Here is my April Ipsy bag:



This month I got 2 full size products and 3 sample/travel size ones.

The products I got were:
- Tarte Lipsurgence lip creme in "wonder":



It is a travel size/mini size but it's great in my opinion as I rarely get the end to a lipstick (most of the time I end up trowing them away because they get old). Full size price on their website is 24$.


- City Color Cosmetics highlighting trio:



This is a highlighting palette containing 3 different highlighting shades. One cannot have enough highlighter. This is a full size product and it retails for 8.99$ on their website.

- Luxie Beauty, Tapered Highlighter brush no.522:


I will be honest, this is the item I'm most happy about, I was really excited when I saw I will get it in the bag. It's a great multitasking brush; it's really soft. It is meant to be for highlighter but you can use it in so many other ways. This is a full size product and it retails for 24$ on their website (the rose golden one).

- Morrocan oil, morrocan oil treatment:

This is a really nice hair treatment oil, it helps with the split ends and to soften the hair (at least for me it helped). It's a travel size I got but the full size one is 44$ on their website.

and the last item I got was:

- Jor'el Parker Fango Mud Therapy Face Mask:

I love that this is 100% vegan and cruelty free; it's a mask full of good stuff (sweet almond oil, avocado oil, green tea, volcanic ash); it's a great cleansing mask. Full size retails for 27$.

Are you subscribed to Ipsy? I would love to know what you got in your bag this month.

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts