Barry M "Gelly Hi shine" nail polish trio review

Hi there,

A couple of days ago I purchased this 3 gorgeous shades from the Barry M "Gelly hi shine" collection.


The colors are from left to right: "Pink lemonade"; "Black grape" and "Blood Orange".

So far since I got them I used the red "blood orange" one and I was impressed that it stayed on my nail for a full week, started to fade away about a day ago. So pretty impressive thinking that they are about 2 pounds (3-4 $) one. Though I purchase them when they were on a 3 for 2 offer (so even better) :).



I just paint my nails with the nude one, I'm curious to see how much this one will last .


I am planning to do a whole face haul from Barry M as I saw they had loads of makeup; so stay tuned ^_^

Let me know if you have used one of them, liked them or not.

Lot of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts