Think pink makeup look

Hello sweetie,

I felt playful this morning while I was getting ready to go to work and this is what it turned out:


                        

Things I've used:

Eyebrow:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark";
- ELF brow kit in "medium";
- Essence "lash and brow" gel mascara in "clear".

Eyes:
- Too Faced "Shadow Insurance" eye lid primer;
- ELF 48 colors eye shadow palette in "warm";
- Avon "Super Full" and "Big & Daring" Mascara.

Face:
- ELF "Porelss" Face Primer;
- Revlon "Color Stay" Foundation in "180";
- Maybelline "Fit me" concealer in "10";
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" face powder in "light";
- "Essence" matte bronzer in "01 natural";
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St.Lucia";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Too Faced "Melted" liquid lipstick in "Melted Poeny".

Directions:
- As I usually do, I began with my eyebrows; doing the routine to make them look presentable (at least in my opinion);
- I moved to my eyes; I added the primer and on top a dash of the face powder to create a "clean canvas". I added the white color(1st from top row from left to right) in the inner part of the eye. On the crease I added a touch of brown mixed with pink (2nd from the 2nd row and 3rd from the 3rd row). On the outer part of the eye I added the mauve colors (6th and 8th from the 3rd row). On the middle part of the lid I used the lightest/shimmery pink color to brighten thing up (1st from the 3rd row). I always made sure to blend them together. On the brow bone I used the nude color (3rd from 1st row).On the bottom lashes I used the "Super Full" mascara and on the top ones the "Big and Daring";
- Moving to the face, I prepped and primed it then added the foundation with a flat kabuki brush. Added a touch of concealer on the under eye area and the bridge of the nose and set that and the foundation with the "Ideal Flawless" face powder. I used the matte bronzer to define my cheek bones afterwards I just added the blush;
- For the lips the idea is simple, just add the liquid lipstick. 
Set everything with the makeup setting spray and done!

I hope you enjoy this look; let me know your thoughts.

P.S. You can find me on Instagram by andreeacresta (usually the looks go there first then I made the blog post for them).

Lots of love,
Andreea 



Comments

Popular Posts