Roamntic everyday look

Hello beautiful,

I felt romantic today and this is the look I came up with:


             

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
-Avon brow pencil in "dark";
- Elf brow kit in "medium";
- Essence clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced "Shadow Insurance" eye lid primer;
- ELF 48 colors makeup palette in "warm";
- Avon "SuperFull" and "Big&Daring" mascara in "black".

Face:
- Elf face primer;
- Revlon "Color Stay" Foundation in "180";
- Maybelline "Fit me" concealer in "10";
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" face powder;
- Catrice matte bronzer in "01 natural";
- MAC "Pro Longwear" blush in "Rosy Outlook;
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Too Faced "Melted" liquid lipstick in "melted poeny";


Directions:
- I began with my eyebrows; lined them, filled them in, added the powder on top then set with the clear mascara;
- Moved to the face; I prepped and primed it then added the foundation. Under the eyes, bridge of the nose and forehead I added the concealer. I seg everything with the face powder. I used the matte bronzer to define my face then I just added the blush on the apple's  of the cheeks;
- For the eyes firstly I primed the eyelids then set the primer with a bit of face powder. I added the white color on the inner corners (1st from the 1st row); the nude one on the brow bone (3rd from the 1st row). In the crease I began with a light brown shade then switched to a darker one afterwards I just dashed a bit of pink over there. On the lid I used the light sparkly silver color. Make sure to blend everything together;
- As for the the lips I just added the melted lipstick. 

It's a quick look to make ^_^.

I hope you like it, let me know your thoughts. 

P.S. You can find me on Instagram by andreeacresta. Looks go there earlier then they arrive on the blog. 


Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts