March "Hello Spring" Ipsy bag

Hello cutie,

First of all I would like to apologize for not posting more often (as I used to do). I've recently moved home and I'm with limited access to my makeup (I still wait for the majority of it to be shipped to me). 

Therefor I rely on posts that were drafts to publish. I do promise that once I receive my makeup I will be back on track ^_^.

This is this month's Ipsy Bag:

The pattern is cute and floral.. not crazy about it but it's cute.. 

In this month's bag I received 1 full size product and 4 sample(travel) size ones.

The first thing I got in the bag is:

 - Marc Anthony "Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco" perfect blow dry Smoothing Cream
It looks like this (obviously it is a sample size)...


I've began to get sick of receiving hair products in Ipsy bags... It's alright; as my face, my hair is quite moody. It gets oily faster then usual. It was alright but I won't purchase it again. I don't blow dry my hair I just let it dry by itself; I try use the heat products on it as much as possible. The full size price is: 8,99 $ at Ulta.com.

- Model CO Lip Lacquer Lip gloss in "Socialite":
It's lip gloss, great for throwing in the purse. But it's main downfall it's that is quite tiny and sticky.... :(. This is a sample size, the full size one costs 15 $ on the ModelCo webiste. 

You can get 20% off + Free Shipping by typing in: IPSY20 at your checkout on the ModelCoCosmetics.com.

- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equilizer "Hydrating" Face primer:
I will be honest, this is the item I was most excited about. I love MUFE products. I do own the Mattifying one from this range; the full size one and I just love it. This is a sample size (smaller then the travel size one) but it's great for having in the makeup kit or on the go. Full size costs 37 $ at Sephora.Travel size is 17 $ at Sephora.

- NOTS 28 Remedy Skin Care Program "Balancing Toner":


One of it's main features is that it's suppose to help calm down and heal irritations, it's formulated for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Well... I do have acne prone and sensitive skin but my face did not like this at all unfortunately :(. I tried it several times but the result was the same. This is a sample size but the full size one can be found at essentiellebeauty.com for 59,99 $. This is an expensive item...

I do have a 20% off discount code if you want to purchase it; just type in : IPSYPROMOTION20 at your checkout on essentiellebeauty.com .

 - OFRA Eyeliner in "green go":
I am happy that I've received and eyeliner but I won't use it :(. I am a black eye liner type of girl.. It's a wooden eye liner, it is soft but just not my color :(. This is the only full size item that I've received in this month's bag and it's costing: 15$ on Ofra's webiste.

You can get 40% off by typing : IPSYOFRA at your checkout on the OfraCosmetics.com

The overall value of this month's bag was quite hard to count since I've received just one full size item. But just taking that into consideration it'll be 15$ which alone is more than a month worth of subscription. Judging on some of the prices around here in my opinion it easily surpassed 25 $.

In case you are not aware, Ipsy is a monthly subscription service in which you receive 4-5 deluxe samples (and most of the time at least 1 full size item) by paying 10 pounds a month. If you wish to subscribe you can just copy-paste the link below in your browser and it'll take you straight to their webiste : https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=tt1bz 


This concludes this month's Ipsy bag, I hope you found it useful;

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts