Easter cut crease look ^_^

Hello beautiful,

This is the look I came up with today:

               

               

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "soft black";
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- Essence clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye lid primer;
- Smashbox Waterproof shadow liner in "hollywood";
- MAC "Amber times nine" eyeshadow palette;
- MUFE "Artist Shavow Volume 1" palette;
- Too Face Eye shadow in "oscar";
- Benefit "They're real" push-up liner;
- MUFE "Smokey extravagant" mascara.

Face:
- MUFE "Mattifying" face primer;
- MUFE HD Foundation shade 120;
- Maybelline "fit me" concealer;
- Stilla "Angel light" face powder;
- MAC Pro Longwear blush in "Rosy Outlook";
- ELF highilighter in "Pinktastik";
- MAC Fix +.

Lips:
- MUFE "Rouge Artisti Natural" lipstick in N9.

Directions:
- I began with my eyes: added the primer then lined a little bit above my crease with the Smashbox liner; I buffed that out with some light brown shade from the MAC palette then I switched to the mauve shade from the MUFE palette. Over the mobile part of the lid I used the Too Faced eye shadow. To give a bit of dimension using a pencil brush I dipped it in the black shade from MUFE and added that to the cut crease. On the inner part of the eye and brow bone I used the lightest shade from the MUFE palette. Make sure to blend everything together with a clean blending brush. For the lower lash line I used a bit of brown from MAC and mauve from MUFE. I lined my upper lash line with the benefit liner then I added the mascara and done with the eyes;
- I jumped to my eyebrows afterwards; I lined them, filled them in then set them in place with the clear mascara;
- As for the face I prepped and primed it, I added the foundation with a flat top kabuki brush; I added the concealer under my eyes, bridge of the nose, forehead and chin and set everything together with the Stila powder. I used the MAC blush on top of my cheeks and the ELF blush/highlighter on top of my cheek bone;
- I just added the lipstick on top and set the whole face with Fix +.

Hope you like it,

Let me know your thoughts :)

You can find me on Instagram too, by: AndreeaCresta.

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts