Valentine's day look

Hello gorgeous,

This is my Valentine's day makeup for this year. I've chosen to use only budget/drugstore products:

             

             

Things I've used:

Brows:
- Avon brow pencil in "soft black";
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- Essence clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF Essential line eye lid primer;
- W7 "In the Nude" eye shadow palette;
- ELF cream gel liner;
- Avon "Big & Multiplied" mascara.

Face:
- ELF "Poreless Face Primer";
- L'oreal "Matt Magique" Foundation in "04";
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "Porcelain" and "Buff";
- Maybelline "Fit me" concealer in "10";
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" Face Powder in "light";
- Essence Matte Face Bronzer in "light skin";
- Essence blush;
- ELF blush/highlighter in "Pinktastik";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Ada lip liner in "red";
- Avon "Color Trend" lipstick in "melon drama".

Directions:
- I began with my eyes: I prepped and primed them then I added "marilyn" all over the lid; in the crease I used a mix of "alice" with "mud slide" and blended them together. On the outer part of the eye I used at first "tokyo" and "coffee cup" then to give it a bit of more dimension, just on the outer V I used "fashionista". On my mobile part of the lid I used "copper pot" on the brow bone I used "latte" and on my inner corner I used "angel". For the bottom lash line I used a mix of "fashionista" at the outer part with "angel" in the inner part; just blend them really good. I lined my upper lash line with the ELF creme gel liner then added the mascara and done. This look would look good with a pair of false lashes too;
- Jumping to the eyebrows, I lined them, filled them in then set them in place with the clear mascara;
- As for the face I prepped and primed it, then I added the L'oreal foundation on top, as I haven't seen much of a difference I jumped to my ELF foundation (just mixed the two shades together cause I'm in between them right now) and added that. I added the concealer and set everything with the face powder. I used the matte bronzer to contour my face then the blush on the apple's of my cheek as for the cheekbones I used the ELF blush/highlighter;
- I lined my lips and filled them in with the lip liner then I added the lipstick on top.

To finish it off I set everything with the makeup setting spray.

I hope you like it, for me it's a nice wearable makeup look for both Valentine's day as any other event you have to go to and you're on the budget.

You can find me on Instagram, by: AndreeaCresta.

Lots of love,
Andreea 




Comments

Popular Posts