Sephora haul

Hello gorgeous,

I went to Sephora yesterday and I can't go inside that store leaving empty-handed ^_^; here is what I got:

- MUFE "Smokey Extravagant" Mascara:

I love the wand and bristles, I really like it a lot. It's lightweight on my lashes. For me it works great. I give it a 10 out of 10.

- Benefit "They're real" push-up liner:


I got the travel size one as I do have quite a lot of eyeliner's opened and I don't use them that much and I don't want them to end up drying. It got me a bit until I got used to it but in the end it's a great liner; I will but the full size as soon as I find it in store (they only had this one at my local Sephora). I give it a 9 out of 10.

As my birthday is this month I received my birthday gift from Sephora:

- "Happy Birthday" Made in Sephora blush duo:




It's a pink and peach blush duo; it's travel friendly as it's not that big.

But... if it shows on my cheeks as it showed up in the swatches then this is a huge disappointment. I still have to try it on my cheeks to see how they are. 

This concludes my haul, it wasn't a big haul but still :)

Let me know if you own or have tried any of the products mentioned in this haul and what you think about them, I would love to hear your opinion.

You can find me on Instagram, by AndreeaCresta.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts