Quick clean makeup look

Hello gorgeous,

I had to run some arrands and I had to cover up my face. This is what I came up with:


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark";
- ELF brow kit in "medium";
- Essence clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Avon Super Shock mascara.

Face:
- ELF Studio Face Primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "porcelain" and "buff";
- Avon Ideal Flawless Face Powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St. Lucia";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Vaseline lip balm with Aloe.

Directions:
- I began with my eyebrows, as I usually do; I lined them and filled them in then set them in place with the clear mascara. On the eyes I just added mascara :);
- I mixed the two foundation shades together and I added that on my face, setting it with the face powder; I added a touch of bronzer and blush on the cheeks;
- As for lips, I just added a bit of lip balm. After that I set everything with the makeup setting spray and it's done!

It is a really really quick cover up routine if you are in a hurry but need to put something on your face ^_^.

I hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts