My first cut crease makeup

Hello gorgeous,

This is my first cut crease makeup look:

           

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow crayon;
- ELF brow kit in "medium", the powder;
- Essence clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye lid primer;
- ELF cream eye liner in "black";
- MUFE Artist Palette Volume 1 - Nudes;
- Avon "Big & Multiplied" mascara in "black".

Face:
- Gillette Fusion after shave balm;
- MUFE HD Foundation;
- Maybelline Fit me Concealer in "10";
- Avon Ideal Flawless Face Powder;
- Essence matte bronzer;
- ELF cream blush;
- MUFE Mist and Set.

Lips:
- Avon lip stylo in "totally twig".

Directions:
- I began with my eyes, I prepped them then just slightly above my crease I used the cream liner to make a natural line (like a crease line). I buffed that out using the light brown and mauve shades from the Artist Palette. Since due to buffing part of the line faded I used a pencil brush and the black eye shadow from the palette to trace it on top of the initial one. On my lid I used a damp brush and the golden shade from the palette; afterwards I used the cream liner again to trance the line next to my lash line. On the bottom lash line I used the mauve shade from the palette. On mu waterline I added the cream liner and set it with the black eye shadow;
- For the face I used the Gillette Fusion after shave balm as a primer (I've read the great reviews about the Nivea one and my husband had the Gilette one and I thought I should give it a go - I was like the last one to jump on the band wagon - and I love it!). I added the foundation using a beauty blender (the dupe from Avon that I just bought); I added the concealer, set everything with the face powder then I added the matte bronzer to contour afterwards the blush;
- For my lips I just used the lip crayon and done;
I set everything with the Mist and Set spray from MUFE.

It was my first attempt so be gently with me :)

Hope you like it  ^_^

You can follow me on Instagram; my id there in ANDREEACRESTA.

Lots of love,
Andreea


Comments

Popular Posts