Gray toned eye makeup

Hello gorgeous,

Here is today's office makeup look; I played a bit with the grays from the palette and this is what it turned out:

             

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil;
- ELF brow kit in "medium";
- Essence clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF Essential line eye lid primer;
- ELF 32 eyeshadow palette in "warm";
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon SuperShock mascara in "black".

Face:
- ELF Pore Minimizing Face Primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "Porcelain" and "Buff";
- Avon Ideal Flawless face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St. Lucia";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
-Avon lip crayon in "totally twig".

Directions:
- I began with the eyes, I prepped and primed them; then I used a nude color as a transition shade then on the inner and outer corner on the eyes I packed on the darker gray shade. In the middle of the eye lid I mixed a light gray with a touch of golden color and packed that on. I added the kohl crayon on my waterline than I added the mascara and done with the eyes;
- I moved to the eyebrows; I lined them, filled them in then added the powder from the brow kit afterwards set them in place with the clear mascara;
- I prepped and primed my face, mixed the two foundation shades together and added those on the face with the help of a brush. I set everything with the face powder; added a touch of bronzer then the blush;
- As for the lips, I just added the lipstick. I set everything with the makeup setting spray and it's done :)

I hope you like it,

P.S. You can find me on Instagram too; by: ANDREEACRESTA

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts