Gillette Fusion 3 in 1 Aftershave balm review

Hello gorgeous,

I was the last to jump on this band wagon. The reviews I saw were for the Nivea one but my husband had this and I thought I should give it a go. 

This one looks like this:
                                     


                      

What I can say after a couple of days of trial is that this thing is incredible!!! I have oily and acne prone skin and this moisturizer/balm kept my face matte for more than any face primer I've tried, even more than the Make up for ever one. 

It has a smooth cream consistency with a subtle fragrance, it's not overpowering. It leaves my skin feeling really soft, smooth and moisturized. 

It is price friendly (over here it's about 6 $, 4 pounds). It contains 50 ml.

For sure I'm gonna keep using it ^_^

I give this balm a 10 out of 10.

I would love to know if you have tried it (or the Nivea one) and what your thought about it are.

P.S. You can find me on Instagram by: ANDREEACRESTA

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts