February "Pretty in Pink" Ipsy bag

Hello gorgeous,

If you are still unaware of what Ipsy is; this is a monthly subscription service. you pay 10$/month and receive 4-5 beauty sample products (with 1-2 of them being full size). This is February 2016 bag.

I loooooveee this month ipsy bag design <3:

I think this bag is so cute, really nice and appropriate for this month as we have the Valentine's day :)


Well, let's get on the products; the first thing in my bag was a skin care product:

Dr. Brandt - PoreDermabrasion 

This is a physical and chemical exfoliator for your skin. It is supposed to refine the appearance of pores, to deep clean and smooth the skin texture.

My skin is really sensitive and reacts quickly to any changes in my cleaning routine. It is a nice exfoliator, it leaves the skin soft but my acne prone skin doesn't love it that much :(. 


 I received a sample size product; full size one is 58$ on their website. I give it a 8 out of 10 for the smooth and soft felling.

Next product in my bag was a concealer;

IT Cosmetics "bye bye under eye" concealer in light

This is a full coverage concealer, it is high pigmented. It's great for cover up the redness or spots (it does cover them up); it doesn't set into my fine lines. It contains Vitamins C and K and hydrolyzed collagen. 
 I received a sample size product; full size is 24$ on their website. I give it a 10 out of 10 because for me it really works :) 

Next product in my bag was a mineral blush:

Bella Pierre Mineral Blush in "Desert Rose"

This is a non-comedogenic Mineral Blush, it is talc and paraben-free. They say it is Vegan and made with all natural products.

I am not crazy about these loose blushes.. I mean they are great but I just not reach to them as I do with the compact ones (I don't know why).. though this is a pretty decent one.. I just think this will end up at the bottom of my drawer as the other ones I own.. 
I received a sample size one; the 4g (0,14 oz.) one is 20$ on their website. I give it a 8 out of 10.. it is a nice shade and I like it has a sifter but I just won't reach to it.


This time in my bag I got a hair product too:

My Amazing Hair Secrets "My Amazing Leave in Secret":

Well this one has a long name :). It is just a leave-in hair treatment in a little spray bottle; great for traveling or just to throw it in the purse one. It's just a leave-in spray.. nothing wow for me. It was nice to receive it though.
 This is a travel/sample size one, the smallest I found on their website has 100 ml (3.4oz) and it's 14$. I give it a 7 out of 10.. for a long hair girl this would last once.. maybe twice if you really struggle :)

And the last thing in my bag was something I was really happy about:

Luxie  "Rose Gold Small Tapered Blending Brush 231"

It's a really really nice synthetic brush, the bristles are soft, it's great for blending, it's sturdy; it doesn't feel cheap at all. It is cruelty and Paraben-free, it is Vegan and made in the USA.

I love that it has that "rose-golden" color - would pair great with my Zoeva Rose Golden brush collection :)
This is a full size one and on their website it consts 12$.

Well, this concludes this month's Ipsy bag. I was really happy that I got the brush and the concealer; as for the rest... they were ok :P.

The overall value (if we add up half of the full size prices - for the sample ones) is: 72$. For a 10 $/ month subscription service.

If you are still not subscribed to Ipsy but you wish to subscribe you can just copy-paste this link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=tt1bz    -> it will take you to Ipsy's webiste.

I would love to hear what you've got in your Ipsy bag this month,

You can follow me on Instagram as well; my name there is AndreeaCresta.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts