Today's Makeup look

Hello sweetie,

I felt like playing with my makeup today and this is what I came up with:

                     



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow crayon in "dark";
- ELF brow kit (the powder) in "medium";
- Catrice clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced "Shadow Insurance" eye lid primer;
- MUFE Artist Palette Volume 1 - Nudes;
- Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon mascara.

Face:
- ELF Poreless Face Primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "Porcelain";
- L'oreal Matt Magique Foundation in "04 Rose Beige";
- Maybelline Fit me concealer in "10";
- Stila Angel Light whitening powder in "shade B";
- MAC Pro Longwear blush;
- Essence Matt bronzer;
- Avon Makeup setting spray

Lips:
- Avon lip crayon in "rich ginger";
- Avon lip stylo in "totally twig".

Directions:
- I began with my face this time; I prepped and primed my face; I mixed the two foundation shades together then added the concealer on the under eye area, chin, bridge of the nose and forehead. I set everything with the face powder; I added a touch of bronzer and the blush;
- I moved to the eyebrows; I lined them, filled them in and set them;
- Stepped to the eyes, I added the primer, then above the crease I added the two mauve shades from the palette mixed together to use them as transition shade. On the outer part on the crease I used a light brown shade; on the inner corner of the eye and brow bone I used the light shade and on the lid I added the bronze/gold shade. I made sure to blend everything together. On the bottom lash line a swiped a bit of mauve and brown color. I lined my waterline and added the mascara and done with the eyes;
- I lined the lips, filled them in with the liner then added the lipstick on top. I set everything with the makeup setting spray and done!

It's a pity that the photos does not do justice to the makeup look (I don't know what happened with the camera) but it turned out quite nice. Great for an office look or with a red lips for an evening/dinner look.

Let me know your thoughts,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts