January "All eyes on you" Ipsy Bag

Hello gorgeous,


My Ipsy bag arrived, these are the items I got:

                      





For me it was a good bag, I received 5 full size products, which is amazing for Ipsy and for the 10 $ you pay on a monthly subscription.

The items in the bag are:

- OFRA Cosmetics "Universal Brow Pencil":
Obviously this is a full size product. It's a wooden brow pencil in brown. It's price is: 13 $. I like it, it's a nice shade for my skin tone, it glides on nicely and stay there :). I give it a 8 out of 10.

- theBalm Cosmetics "Mr.Write (Now)" in Jac (B) Bronze (rich bronze) eyeliner:



This is the item I was the most happy about. I don't own any makeup products from the Balm but always wanted to try them but I can't find them over here :(. This eyeliner it's just awesome. It glides on like butter and once you let it set for a bit it doesn't move it is very long lasting. It's incredible, I love it! It's price is: 17$. I give it a 10 out of 10.

- Jelly Pong Pong "Fairy Lashes Curl" Mascara:

I'll be honest, I've never heard about this brand but it's name made my laugh :). It's a mascara (obviously from the picture), apparently it doesn't contain any mineral oils, it's water resistant and fragrance free. It is made from a synthesis of Moringa Seed resin (don't know what those are) but apparently they help keep the curl. It's a nice mascara, it's price is: 26,34$ on their website. I give it a 8 out of 10.

- Hikari Cosmetics "Cream Metallic Pigment Shadow" in "Mink":

Well, about this product I can say just that to me it looks a lot like the L'oreal ones. It's really similar. It is a great pigment shadow don't get me wrong but I feel like it's kind of the same. It is a bright bronze color with shimmer in it. It's price is: 13$. I give it a 8 out of 10.

- Lasting Smiles "Lip Balm in Peppermint Cream"

Although I am not a Chopstick fan I salute the cause. It's "Smile for a cause, every 1000 lip balm sold funds one cleft lip surgery - transforming a child's like forever". It is organic and fair trade certified with pure and moisturizing ingredients sourced from small scale global farming cooperatives. It is Organic&Fair Trade, it has a peppermint smell/taste, it's not tested on animals and it's sold for a cause. I don't normally use these type of products but as I said I salute the cause. I give it a 10 out of 10 just for the cause.   It's price is: 3,99$.

The overall value of this month's Ipsy is: 73,33$.

So in my opinion Ipsy subscription really worth it. 

As a bonus, if you wish to purchase one of the products (or other) from the brand's mentioned above here you have some discount codes:

- ipsyofra40  - for 40% off @ ofracosmetics.com
- ipsy20  - for 20% off @ thebalm.com
- ipsy20  - for 20% off @ jellypongpong.com
- hikari30 - for 30% off @ hikaricosmetics.com 


If you're not subscribed to Ipsy but want to subscribe just click (or copy and paste it into a blank tab) the following link:
https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=tt1bz

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts