December 2015 Ipsy Bag

Hello sweetie,

With all the craziness around the Holidays I totally forgot about the December Ipsy bag ^_^.

Sorry for the delay but here it is :



I am not crazy for the bag though, I think it looks more Valentine's appropriate that December holidays but that's just my opinion. 

Things I've received in this Ipsy bag:

- Clark's Botanicals "Deep moisture mask":
It is a nice face mask, it contains Algae extract, Japanese Green Tea and Jasmine. It leaves the skin feeling soft. Full size costs: 72 $; Obviously I received a sample/travel size one. But the full size price it's quite expensive. Overall it's a 9 out of 10 :) just because I have a moody skin and most of the masks react funky on it.

- Poeny Cosmetics "Shadow Trio":
An eye shadow palette, quite pigmented, great for an everyday or evening smokey look. It's Paraben and Fragrance free. It contains Kaolin Clay to help absorb the excess oils your lids may have and to help the eye shadow set. Full size costs: 17,95 $ on their website; I received the full size product so basically just with this item I payed for the Ipsy and had almost 8 bucks left. It's an 9 out of 10.

- Briogeo "Curl Charisma Leave-in cream":
This is a hair leave-in cream (conditioner); it's made for curly hair to hydrate, define an de-frizz the curls. It is enhanced with rice amino acids, avocado oil and quinoa extract.  For me it was just like a conditioner, it didn't do no magic compared to my regular Dove leave-in spray.Full size costs: 18 $ on their Sephora.com; obviously I received a sample/travel size one. It's an 8 out of 10.

- Pacifica "Power of love lipstick";
It is highly pigmented, I love that is vegan and cruelty-free. It's made with coconut oil, Shea butter and vitamin E; it's made from recycled plastic container. I received a full size product it retails for: 9.99 $ at Target.com.  It's an 8 out of 10.

- Elizabeth Mott "Thank me later eye shadow primer":
It's an eye shadow primer; for me it is crease-free my skin reacted pretty good to it. A little does go a long way. I received a full size product which retails for: 20 $ on Elizabeth's Mott website.

To resume this month's bag I received 3 full size products and 2 sample/travel size ones. If I add up just the prices for the full size ones I get 47,94 $ which would be enough to pay for Ipsy bag for 4 months. So this is a great subscription service in my opinion.

If this made you change you're mind you can sign in to Ipsy by clicking (or copy-paste) on this link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=tt1bz

If you are subscribed to Ipsy I would love to know your opinions and what you have received :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts