Another AVON haul

Hello gorgeous,

I haven't done a haul in a while. I was looking on the new Avon brochure and I decided to order some stuff; they arrived two days ago, here is what I got:

                

I'll begin with the beauty sponge:

           

This looks a lot like the beauty blender. I don't own the beauty blender as I do think it costs quite a lot of money. I do own a similar product purchased from DM Drogerie-Markt (It's similar to ULTA in US or Boots/Superdrug in UK). What I can say about this sponge is that it amazed me. It's incredibly soft and nice at touch. After I got it I disinfect it (i rinse it with a touch of brush cleaning shampoo) and it increased more then twice its size in water.

It's a bit less bouncier then the DM one but it's more firm.

I can't wait to try it and see how it is. I'll let you guys know my opinion. I will make an update for these products I keep hauling about.

It cost me : 20 lei (5 $ or about 3 British Pounds). 

Next thing is the new Big and Multiplied Mascara in black: 

            

This one I've tired and I love it. The wand is synthetic but really nice and easy to work with. It didn't clog on my eyelashes and it's great for bottom lashes too.

It cost: 12 lei (3 $ or 2 British Pounds).


Next is the Avon Makeup Setting Spray:

              

I just feel like I got people crazy on my blog about this makeup setting spray but to me it works great. I compared it with my Make Up For Ever one and it works just the same on my face at least. And I don't even want to mention the price difference.

I think I'm just addicted to this makeup setting spray. Summer or Winter this works great for me so I just socked up 2 more bottles.

It cost: 17 lei (4 $, 3 British Pounds).


Next I'm going to talk about: Treasure of the Desert Skin Care set from Planet Spa range:

             

It is said to be made with Morrocan Argan Oil, Vitamin E to help to restore the elasticity of the skin and protect, hydrate and regenerate it at the same time. It's supposed to help with fine lines too.

The set had:
- Restoring Face Cleanser:
It has a mask/cream consistency. I haven't tried it yet but I will make an update on it.

- Rhassoul Clay Face Mask:
It contains Rhassoul Clay (I never heard of it before) and Argan Oil. It looks brown, just like a light clay, like play-dough. It smells great though; I'm curious how it's going to be.

- Restoring Hand Cream:
- This I have tried and I love it; it's travel friendly first of all; it leaved my hands softer and it smells incredible. If this would be a perfume I will purchase it not thinking twice. It's like a summery/desert/spicy smell.

The set cost: 19 lei (almost 5 $, 3 British Pounds)

And the last thing is:
The Contouring brush:

              

It surprised me how soft it is. It's a bit big for my face but it's working just fine, I can use it :).

It cost me: 20 lei (5 $, 3 British Pounds)

So overall, I love the products. I will make an update after I used them for a while to let you guys know my impression about them. Except from the Makeup Setting Spray which I do love :).

If you have tried one of the products mentioned above; liked them or not, please let me know you opinion about them. I would love to hear it.

You can find me on Instagram too by : ANDREEACRESTA.

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts