A touch of brown makeup look

Hello gorgeous,

This was my Office Makeup today. I played with nude and just a touch of brown color. Here is how it turned out:



                                

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark";
- ELF brow kit powder;
- Catrice clear mascara.

Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye shadow primer;
- MAC "Amber times nine" eyeshadow palette;
- Avon "Super Full" mascara.

Face:
- ELF Poreless face primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "porcelain" and "buff";
- Maybelline "Fit me" concealer;
- Stila "Angel light" powder;
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" face powder;
- Essence matte bronzer in "01 natural";
- MAC "Pro Longwear" blush in "Rosy Outlook";
- Avon makeup setting spray.


Lips:
- Essence lipstick in "coral calling";
- Catrice lip gloss in "taste the sweets".

Directions:
- As usual I began with my eyebrows; I lined them, filled them in, added the powder then set them in place;
- I moved on to the eyes afterwards: I prepped the eyes and set the primer with a touch of Stila powder. I used "cozy gray" over the lid then on the outer part of the eye I added "cork" along with "aromatic"; as a highlighter for the brow bone I used "ricepaper". I added the mascara on the bottom and top lashes and done with the eyes;
- Moved to the face, I prepped and primed it then I mixed the two foundation shades together and added them to my face using a flat kabuki brush. On the under eye area, bridge of the nose and forehead I used the "Fit me" concealer. I set the concealer with the Stila powder whilst using the "Ideal Flawless" one to set my foundation. I added a touch of matte bronzer for contouring then the blush;
- I added the lipstick then the lip gloss on top;
- I set everything with the makeup setting spray and done!

I hope you like the look, it is a really easy look to make and recreate. It's really beginner friendly. 

I do apologize for the fact that the light was not great and the photo it does not do much justice to how it turned out.

Let me know your thoughts,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts