Quick clean everyday look

Hello gorgeous,

I overslept this morning and I had to figure something out quick to cover up my face since I have acne and red spots on it. 

This is the look I came up with in about 10 minutes:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil;
- ELF brow kit;
- Catrice Clear Mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential line eyelid primer;
- Avon Ideal Flawless powder;
- Avon mascara.

Face:
- ELF Pore Minimizing face primer;
- L'oreal Matt Magique foundation;
- Maybelline concealer;
- Avon Ideal Flawless Face Powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit;
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Calvin Klein lipstick. 

Directions:
- I prepped and primed my face then I applied the face primer then the foundation. I added the concealer under the eyes, bridge of the nose, forehead and chin. I set everything with the face powder. I added the bronzer just a touch then the blush;
- I moved on to the eyebrows, lined them then added the powder from the kit afterwards I set it with the clear mascara;
- I moved to my eyes, I added the eye primer then added the powder on top. I added the mascara;
- I just added the lipstick then set the whole face with the makeup setting spray. Done!

I hope you enjoy this really quick and clean look ^_^. 

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts