"No makeup" makeup look

Hello gorgeous,

First of all.... Happy New Year!!! 2016 is here ^_^

After all the craziness from the holidays I just felt I need a break from all that makeup layered on. So as I needed to cover up my face (red marks, acne and stuff that needed covered up) I came up with this quick and really easy to recreate "no makeup" makeup look:



Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF brow kit in "medium"; just the powder from it;
- Catrice clear mascara.

Face:
- La Roche-Possay "Effaclar Duo" face cream;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "buff" and "porcelain"
- Maybelline "Fit Me" concealer in "10";
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" Face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St. Lucia";
- Avon Makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lipstick in "champagne".

Directions:
- I started with my face, I added the face cream that acts like a primer (it's a really good one too); After that I added the foundation then the concealer. I set everything with the face powder. I added a touch of bronzer then the blush and we're done with the face :);
- I moved on to the eyebrows I lined them, filled them in and then added the powder on top. To make sure everything stays there I used the clear mascara on top;
- I just added the lipstick then set everything with the makeup setting spray.

And that's it !

I do hope you found this look useful for a quick makeup or if you're on the rush or can't be bothered to make something more colorful or more bold.


P.S. Next post up will be my new year's makeup look (I will post it right after this one).


Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts