Dramatic eye look

Hello gorgeous,

As I just bought the "Famous X' eyeshadow palette in "Marbella Nights" I thought I should use it in an makeup look. Here is how it turned out:



Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eye lid primer;
- Avon Super Shock kohl crayon in "black";
- Famous X palette in "Marbella Nights" shades: brown, dark green, light green and pink;
- ELF liquid liner in "silver";
- Avon "Super Full" and "Big and Daring Waterproof" Mascaras in "black";

Face:
- ELF Poreless Face Primer;
- Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in "200";
- L'oreal Matt Magique Foundation in "04 Rose Beige";
- Max Factor "Smooth Effect" Foundation in "Creamy Ivory 45";
- Maybelline "Fit me" concealer in "10";
- ELF tone correcting face powder in "cool";
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "Antigua";
- L'oreal Infaillible eyeshadow in "004 Forever Pink";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip crayon in "mystery mauve";
- Make up for ever artist lipstick in "N9".

Directions:
- I started with the face by priming it and let the primer sit for a bit and I moved to the eyes;
- I added the eye lid primer then put a bit of tape on the corner on the eyes to make that sharp line. I used the "kohl crayon" on the outer V of the eyes. I buffed that out with the "brown" from the "Marbella Nights" Palette. Then on the outer part of the eyes I used the "dark green" color and made sure to blend blend blend. In the middle of the eye I used the "light green" shade blending it with the "dark green" on the outer part and with the "pink" in the inner part; making sure there aren't any harsh lines. On the brow bone I used the "pink" color. I added the "silver" eye liner on the top lash line; on the bottom lash line I smudged out the "dark green" color with the "brown" on the outer part. In the tear dot I used the "pink" color. I added the "Super Full" mascara on the bottom lashes and "Big&Daring" one on the top lashes.
- I moved back to the face, To give dimension I used the "Stay Matte" Foundation below the cheek bones, near the hair line, on the jaw and on the sides of the nose. Afterwards I mixed "Matte Magique" with "Smooth Effect" to get my shade and I applied that on the places of the face where I didn't had the darker foundation. Then I blended everything together. I added the "concealer" under the eyes, on the cupid's bow and on the forehead and set that with the "correcting face powder". I used the "bronzer and blush" then instead of highlighter I used the "forever pink eyeshadow" because it was near me and I was curious how it looks on the cheek :). I set everything with the makeup setting spray.
- I lined the lips and filled in just the outer parts with the "mystery mauve lip liner" then I added the "N9 lipstick". The look is finished.

I hope you like it, let me know your thoughts :)

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts