Dinner makeup look

Hello gorgeous,

We had to go to my in-laws for dinner and I had to look "dinner ready" so this is the look I came up with:

         

Things I've used:

Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark";
- ELF "brow kit" in "medium"; just the powder;
- Catrice clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance "candlelight" eyelid primer;
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" face powder;
- W7 "In the buff" eye shadow palette; shades: buff, sand, chocolate, silk, wave, thunder and onyx.
-  Rimmel Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- ELF cream eyeliner in "black";
- Avon SuperFull and Big&Daring mascaras in black;

Face:
- ELF "Poreless" face primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting foundation in : "porcelain" and "buff";
- Maybelline "Fit me" concealer in "10";
- Avon "Ideal Flawless" face powder;
- Catrice matte bronzer;
- Maybelline Mineral blush in "original rose";
- ELF highlighter in "pink Tastic";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon "ultra glimmerstick" lip pencil in "rich ginger".

Directions:
- I began by priming and prepping the face then I moved on to the eyes:
- I added a bit of tape on the corner of my eyes to make it easier to make the shape then I started by prepping the eyes then set the primer with a bit of face powder to ease the blending. In the crease I gradually layered: "chocolate", "wave" then "thunder". On the brow bone and inner corner I used: "buff" and "sand" mixed together. On the outer part of the eye I used: "onyx" and in the middle of the eye I used: "silk". On the lower lash line I used: "onyx"(for the outer part) and "thunder"(middle to inner part) and made sure to blend them together. I used the eyeliner on the top lid creating that wing; added the kohl crayon on the waterline then the mascara and done for the eyes;
- I mixed the two foundation shades together and applied those on the face, I added the concealer under the eyes, bridge of the nose and forehead and set everything with the face powder. I added the matte bronzer to contour just a bit then the blush and on top of the cheek bones the highlighter and done with the face too;
- I just lined the lips and filled them in with the lip crayon color. I set everything with the makeup setting spray.

The look is complete :)

I hope you like it ^_^

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts