Sephora haul

Hello gorgeous,

Sorry for not posting for a while, I was sick and I didn't had drafts. A couple of days ago I went to Sephora as I needed to purchase another eye makeup remover; so I thought I should make a haul; here it is:

Sephora Gentle eye makeup remover gel:

                         

It is a gel consistency, it cleans really really good (at least my face) - as I use it on my entire face not just my eyes. I can tell you that at least for me, it made me addicted to it :). I tried several makeup removers but this is the one that cleaned my face the best.  I even have a travel size in my makeup kit :).

Sephora Lotus Sleeping Mask:


I saw this mask at checkout and I thought I give it a try. As face masks as you can tell from my previous posts I'm an Avon face masks fan. This mask is of gel consistency too. 

This mask is supposed to "lock in water to ensure long-lasting moisturization; reduces the signs of fatigue and strain" it is for "fresh, rested and plumper skin".

As directions: you are supposed to  apply a thin layer in the evening evenly to clean and dry skin; let it work over night. If necessary rinse off the excess in the morning.

Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water:


This is a makeup remover water, it has HydroSenn for absolute comfort. It suits sensitive skin. This doesn't need to rinse off.

This has 50 ml (it's the small/travel size), I have tried it several until now and I'm quite satisfied with it. It's a nice cleansing water. The only downfall is that it leaves my skin feeling tacky/sticky after using it.

It was some offer and with the purchase of 2 Sephora products I received 2 free sample size products which are:

Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Ink in "19 Peony":


This is supposed to be a long wearing liquid lipstick. The size of the one I received is of 0.068 fl.oz. Well.. I don't know how it acts on someone else's lips but on mine, this was not long lasting at all :(. Pretty disappointing, I thought it would last at least a couple of hours but for me it was more like a lip gloss.

Sephora Instant Moisturizer:



The size of the moisturizer if 15 ml (0.5 fl.oz), it is an ok moisturizer, it didn't blow me off my socks. It's great to have in the travel makeup kit as it's travel friendly but for me it wasn't wow.

As a small samples I received:

Sephora Super Supreme body butter:

I can't pronounce myself about it as I haven't open it yet. Through the package it feels quite thick. It is apparently enriched with Shea butter so it should be good :)


Sephora 10 HR wear perfection foundation (in 30 - medium):


Just as the body butter, I haven't tried it yet. It's quite a small amount for testing, I don't know if it will be enough for a full face test. It's just 0.18 gr (0.006 fl.oz).

I will keep you updated after I tried them, I will let you know my opinion about them. 


Well beautiful, here this haul ends, let me know your thoughts about it. Have you owned/tried/had one of these products? How did they react of your face?

Lots of love,
Andreea



Comments

Popular Posts