Quick green eyes with nude lips look

Hello gorgeous,

This is yet another quick, good for office look. This is a green eyes and nude lips:

                                  

                                               


                                      

If you like it this is really easy to recreate.

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark brown" and "black";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential eye lis primer in "sheer";
- ELF "little black book" eyeshadow palette shades "light nude", "green", "beige";
- Rimmel ScandalEyes kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon SuperFull and SuperShock mascaras in "black.

Face:
- Avon MagiX face primer;
- Acne Fighting Foundations in "porcelain" and "buff";
- Maybelline Fit Me concealer in "10";
- Avon Ideal Flawless face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St Lucia";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon ultra beauty lip stylo in "totally twig".

Directions:
- I started with my eyebrows; lined, filled and set them;
- I moved to the eyes; I added the primer then on the crease I added the beige color, on the lid And bottom lash line I added the green one and made sure to blend. On the inner part of the eye and on the brow bone I added the light nude color. I added the kohl crayon on my waterline then the mascara and done with the eyes;
- I primed the face, then added the two foundation shades mixed together, afterwards I added the concealer under the eyes. I set everything with the powder. I added the bronzer then the blush then the highlighter on the top of the cheekbones and on the cupid's bow;
- I added the lipstick. Then set everything with the makeup setting spray. 

That's the look finished,

Lots of love,
Andreea




Comments

Popular Posts