Quick Avon haul

Hello gorgeous,

This is a small, quick Avon haul. I've purchased recently a hair product and three lip products. Here they are:

- Avon Techiques "dry ends serum":


                                      



This is a clear serum made for dry ends. It's supposed to: " intantly smoothes dry ends snd nourishes hair. Helps control frizz, leaving hair soft, silky and shiny. To use: massage a few drops onto wet or dry hair. Do not rinse. Style as usual."

I like the package, is a glass pump container. Really easy to use and travel friendly. The product inside after one use I can't say much but I am preparing a "hauled it but how was it" post in the near future.

The lip products are:
- Avon ultra glimmerstick lip liner in "mystery mauve":

                              

This is a browny-mauve shade.


- Avon ultra beauty lip stylo in "eternal flame" and "frisky red":

                          

You can see in the above picture how they supposed to look... Eternal flame should have been more on the rose-brown side and frisky red just a nice red color.

I was so dissapointed when I saw how similar this two are... Online and in the brochure they look diffrerent and when I swatched them I was shocked... But the quality is nice so I guess I'm stuck with two really really similar lip products from the same brand and same range.

But actually they look like this:

                          

                         

The first one is "frisky red" and the second one is "eternal flame".

I'll be honest I think they messed up the labeling because they look exactly the same to me...

This concludes this haul, hope you found it useful,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts