L'oreal Infaillible eye makeup look

Hello gorgeous,

This morning I used the new L'oreal Infaillible eyeshadow I mentioned in the previous haul; here is how it turned out:






Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon eyebrow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eye lid primer;
- L'oreal Infaillible eye shadow in "016-coconut shake" and "004-forever pink";
- ELF cream eyeliner in "black";
- Avon Super Full and Super Shock Mascaras in "black".

Face:
- ELF Poreless Face Primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "porcelain" and "buff";
- Maybelline Fit me concealer in "10";
- Sephora powder foundation;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St. Lucia";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic";
- Avon makeup setting spray. 

Lips:
- Too Faced melted lipstick in "melted poeny".

Directions:
- I started with my eyebrows this time around, I lined and defined them then set them with the clear mascara;
- I primed my eyelids then I used "coconut shake" all over the eye, as you can see it's just a shade darker then my natural skin tone. After that I added "forever pink" on the entire lid. I lined the upper lashline with the eyeliner, creating just a small wing, just a hint of it. I used "Super Full" mascara in the bottom lashes and "Super Shock" mascara on the upper ones;
- I moved to the face, I prepped and primed it then I mixed the two foundation shades to get my current shade and added that on my entire face, I added the concealer on the under eye, cupid's bow, bridge of the nose and forehead. I blended that out then set them with the powder foundation from Sephora. I added the bronzer, then blush then the highligher and blended them out so there's no harsh line;
- I just added the liquid lipstick on the lips than set everything with the makeup setting spray and the look is done :).

This is quite an easy and quick look to recreate. It is really budget friendly too.



As you probably noticed already I don't tend to use high end makeup products on the day to day basis as I don't think it's worth it. I'm at the office 10 hours a day, I don't interact with a lot of people, most of the time I just stand in front of the computer and do my work so I don't see the point in using high end makeup products for that.

Let me know your thoughts,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts