La Roche-Posay review

Hello gorgeous,

A couple of weeks ago I filled in a questionnaire from La Roche-Posay regarding their new skincare line that was due to launch. The questionnaire was related to my skin type. As I have oily and acne prone skin this new skin line really sparked my interest. 

For those who don't know La Roche-Posay is a french company. It is owned by L'oreal. They are focused on dermatological problems of all types.They use thermal spring water in all their products.

The skin line is called : EFFACLAR

I received 7 sachets with daily moisturizer and 3 cleanser deluxe samples.
The samples I received look like this:
                


The cleansing gel is called : EFFACLAR PURIFYING FOAMING GEL
Full size it looks like this:
The retail price is: 14,99 US $ for 200 ml (6,76 fl.oz.).

It contains: - Zinc, that purifies the skin and helps remove excess oil;
                   - It is soap-free, alcohol-free, oil-free;
                   - It is Paraben-free;
                   - It's PH level is 5,5.

Directions: Use daily (morning and evening); lather a small amount with a little bit of water forming the foam. Cleanse your face with the foam created. Rinse off with water.

The sample size of this cleansing gel is the cutest mini size ever. I just adore it :). And oh yeah.. it smells amazing ^_^.


The moisturizer is called EFFACLAR DUO(+) 
Full size product looks like this:

The retail price is: 36,95 US $ for 40 ml (1,35 fl.oz.).

It is supposed to reduce all type of skin blemishes and penetrates deep into pores to clear even stubborn blackheads and whitehads.

It contains: -  micronized benzoyl peroxide (5,5%) to fight acne deep into the skin;
                     - it's oil free, non-drying;      
                     - it helps stabilize the sebum;
                     - it hydrates the skin;
                     - it's Paraben-free.

Directions: Apply daily (in the morning and evening) on the entire clean face. It is said that it's a great makeup primer too.

Here is a link to the skincare line website: http://www.laroche-posay.us/collection-effaclar


Disclaimer: I do not promote this products because I was asked to. I have not been contacted by them to promote them. I filled in the questionnaire and that's why I received the samples. 

Comments

Popular Posts