Everyday "no makeup" makeup look

Hi there,

I overslept this morning and I had todo something with my face as I had to go to work. So I decided for a quick "no makeup", clean face makeup.

This is how it ended up:

                              

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow crayon in "dark brown", "black";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF essential range eyelid primer in "sheer";
- ELF "Little Black Book" eyeshadow palette;
- Avon SuperFull and SuperShock mascaras in "black".

Face:
- Revlon Color Stay Foundation in "180 Sand Beige";
- L'oreal Matt Magique Foundation in "04 Rose Beige";
- Avon Ideal Flawless face powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer kit in "St Lucia";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Avon Color Trend lipstick in "cappuccino".

Directions:
- I started with my face, after i clense and moisturized it I added the two foundations, using the matt magique one on the areas where I have shine problrms during the day. I set everything with the powder, then I added the bronzer, then the blush thrn highlighter;
- I moved to the eyes where after I primed the lids I used a skin color on my r tire lid, and a darker color on the crease. I added mascara and done with the eyes;
- I added the lipstick thrn I set everything with the makeup setting spray.

Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear them,

Lots of love, 
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts