ELF Cosmetics haul

Hello gorgeous,

I ran out of face primer and I had to purchase a new one. As I needed a primer for day to day usage for work makeup I needed one that was both good and cost friendly so I chose the ELF porless primer. It looks like this:

                           
       

As oppose to the normal ELF face primer that is clear this has a white color, a little goes a long way. I really like it, I give it a 4 out of 5.

The next ELF product I purchased was an ELF contouring Brush. This is from their Studio Range and it looks like this:

                      


I can say that I'm quite impressed with it. I compared it with my Zoeva contouring brush and let me tell you tat for the money you pay for it it's amazing(at least in my opinion). The bristles are soft, is steardy made. I just love it. I give it a 5 out of 5.

So this completes my ELF haul. It was a small haul but I said myself that I have to review them as I never purchased them before.


Let me know your thoughts about them,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts