10 pieces Makeup brush set haul

Hello beautiful,

While surfing through ebay I said myself that I should give a chance to those brush sets that you see all over ebay.

And I decided to purchase a set, I payed about 4 English Pounds (3 pounds being the shipping). And today they arrived; this is how they look like:

                                                          

I've purchased brushed directly from China before but not these type. I can say that I'm quite impressed with them. They are soft, quite sturdy, look and feel really well made. The handle is made of wood and they have synthetic bristles. Being synthetic these are great for cream, liquid products.

The set includes 5 face brushes and 5 eyes brushed (flat top, 2 angled, round, pointed). The brushed are not named (but I don't need them to be). 

For the price I payed for them (1 pound - taking out the transport fee; or even if you include the transport fee). Thinking that you get 10 brushes for that price is just great.

Let me know if you have purchased this type of brush sets; did they last on you? did the bristle shed?

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts