Nude eyes with bold lips look

Hi there gorgeous,

As today it was nice outside, I wanted to make an quick and easy and budget friendly look but with bold lips. And here is what it tuned out:




Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- ELF brow kit in "dark";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eye lid primer;
- Maybelline color tattoo in "creamy beige";
- ELF gel liner in "black";
- Rimmel kohl crayon in "black";
- Avon Super Full mascara.

Face:
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "porcelain" and "buff";
- Avon Ideal Flawless powder;
- ELF blush and bronzer in "St.Lucia";
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic";
- Avon Makeup Setting Spray.

Lips:
- Avon lip crayon;
- Avon lipstick in "fearless fuchsia". 

Directions:
- As always I started with the eyebrows; I lined them, filled them in then set them with the clear mascara;
- I moved to the eyes, here the story is simple, add the primer than with a fluffy brush add the color tattoo (you can add only the color tattoo but I have oily lids so with a primer it works better for me). After that I added the liner as close to the upper lash line as I could and on the water line I used the black kohl crayon. I added the mascara and done with the eyes;
- Moving to the face I mixed the two foundations together and added that on the face then I set everything with the face powder. I added the bronzer then the blush then the highlighter making sure to blend everything together so it didn't look strange;
- I lined the lips and filled them in to increase the staying power than I added the lipstick;
- I added the makeup setting spray and the look is done!

I hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts