Natural "no makeup" makeup

Hi there,

I felt playful today and I thought I should use things from my makeup stash that I forgot about. And since I just purchased a new makeup brush set I blame it on them to try a new makeup :)

Here is how it turned out:

                                            

                                             


Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
-Avon eyebrow pencils in "dark brown" and "black";

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in "Candlelight";
- Sephora eyeshadows in "it bag"; "be on the A list" and "movie popcorn";
- Avon Super Shock Mascara in "black".

Face:
- Avon MagiX Face primer;
- Max Factor Smooth Effect in "creamy ivory" and Miss Sporty Foundation in "medium";
- Concealer/Foundation Palette;
- L'oreal Face Powder;
- Catrice Bronzer;
- Maybelline Mineral Blush;
- Avon Makeup Setting Spray.

Lips:
- ELF Studio Lip Stain in "Mysterious".

Directions:
- As per usual I started with my eyebrows, after that I prepped the eye lids and added "it bag" in the crease; "be on the A list" in the outer corner and "movie popcorn" on the brow bone and inner part of the eye. I added mascara and done with the eyes;
- I primed my face then I mixed the two foundation shades together then added them on the face; I used the lighter shades from the concealer palette for highlighting and the darker ones for contouring putting on top the bronzer; I added the powder and after that the blush and done with the face as well;
- I added the lip stain set everything with the makeup setting spray and done!

Let me know your thoughts,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts