Light lips and sparkly eyes look

Hi there gorgeous,

I cleaned up my makeup drawers today and I came across some foundation samples and I thought I should try it (even though I haven't planned to make a look today as my face decided to have some horrible breakouts).

As I reviewed the light purple lipstick from Avon I thought I should use that as well and this is what it turned out:

                                               

                                           

                                      


                                                  

                                          

I know it looks crazy.... Just like my mood today :)



Things that I've used:

Eyebrows:
- ELF brow kit;
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- L'oreal cream eye shadow;
- ELF highlighter in "Pinktastik";
- ELF gel liner;
- Rimmel black kohl crayon;
- Avon mascara.

Face:
- L'oreal Paris Mat Magique foundation shade 03;
- Maybelline concealer in "10";
- Avon Ideal Flawless Face Powder;
- MAC blush in "Rosy Outlook";
- Essence matte bronzer;

Lips:
- Avon color trend lipstick.


Directions:
- As per usual I started with my brow, lined them then set them in place with the clear mascara;
- I moved on to the eyes, I added the cream eye shadow on my lid then on the brow bone, inner corner of the eye and just in the middle of the lid I added a touch of highlighter. I lined the upper lid as close to the lash line I could. I added the kohl crayon on the waterline, added the mascara and the eyes are done;
- I added the foundation, then the concealer on the under eye area, bridge of the nose and forehead (making sure to blend everything) then I set everything with the powder. I added the bronzer then the blush and the face is done too;
- I added the lipstick and the look is done :)
- I set everything in place with a makeup setting spray.


Hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts