Avon Cosmetics Haul

Hello there,

I know... another Avon haul.. but I can't help it.. as the products are affordable I just want to try what comes out :)

Here is what I've purchased recently:

Avon Planet Spa - Herbal Steam Bath Conditioning Hair Mask; it looks like this:



It is a hair mask that has Cedar and Eucalyptus extract. Of course, having eucalyptus extract it smells like it. It has a gel consistency and so far it's ok. I do have to try it a couple of times more to form a firm impression but as of now... I think I remain a fan of the Avon Hair Mask from Heavenly Hydration range, the one with olive oil extract.

Next thing I purchased was Avon Ultra Colour Indulgence lipstick in "purple hyacinth"; it looks like this:



As I own a couple of the Ultra Color Indulgence lipsticks I can say that I'm quite satisfied with them. The color payoff is good, it is affordable so... thumbs up :)

The next product is Avon SuperShock eye liner in "blackend metal"; it looks like this:



The packaging is nice, it's in a glass container, identical with the eye lid primer from Avon. I haven't tried it yet so I can't say if I like it or not, the staying power of it but I will keep you updated. It came with a eye liner brush that looks like this:




And the last think I've purchased it the "Rare Amethyst" Perfume; it looks like this:



According to the description it's notes are:
Top: Prunes
Middle: Violet
Base notes: Sandalwood

The main accords are powdery-woody..

I hope you found this haul interesting,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts