Tesco everyday cleansing routine products review

Hi there,

I know it's been a while since I've made a proper post. I do apologize for it, I'm currently out of country because of my job and with limited makeup with me.. I traveled by plane and I was nearly at the weight limit..oopsss..

I haven't took a lot of makeup or face cleansing products with me from home thinking I've purchase some from here; so the first thing I did I went on a hunt for face cleanser and moisturizers. I went to Tesco and thought I should give it a try to their own brand products. Here it is what I purchased:


This is the cucumber range

I am going to take one at a time:

Refreshing toner

This is a water based toner, oil free but with cucumber extract. I like the package it's easy to use the lid closes good, no drippings or such(unlike some other supermarket's brand). It's nothing special with it. It does it's job; it didn't break me out ... that's the most important thing as I have really sensitive skin. For the money I payed for it it's doing it's job perfectly. I would give it an 8 out of 10.

Face moisturizer

I would start by saying that the first thing I love about this is the package. It's so user friendly. It's in a squeeze tube, you don't have to dig into a jar. it's just perfect. The amount of the moisturizer is 50 ml. The formula is lightweight and it absorbs into the skin quickly so that's another big plus. I would totally give it a 10 out of 10.

And the last product is:

Hydrating night cream

The thing I didn't like about it is that it's a plastic jar but I can deal with it, as most of moisturizers usually are in jars. As the face cream this is lightweight and it does absorb quickly into the skin. I don't feel my skin awkward or greasy at all. I would give it an 8 out of 10.

Bottom line:
I was really impressed with the quality of the products. Thinking that it's a supermarket's brand (not that I bash the supermarket's brand products by any means. I buy a lot of own supermarket brand in a lot of ranges). It's a pity we don't have Tesco back home cause I would sincerely repurchase these products.

Let me know if you have tried them or not; if you liked them or not?

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts