Pearl Drops Instant Beauty Review

Hello Gorgeous,

I've ran out of tooth paste and since I had to buy a new one I thought I give it a try to this Pearl Drops Instant Beauty tooth paste.

It looks like this:



It's supposed to:
"Pearl Drops Instant Beauty Boost the whiteness, add the shine and now...smile, gorgeous. See and feel the difference in just one week! We bet you'll smile more"

"How does it work? Pearl Drops Instant Beauty is a breakthrough in teeth whitening, proven to give you a whiter, brighter-looking smile in just a week. With its "DayCool" cooling flavor get breathtaking freshness that lasts, so you'll always be ready for your close up..."

Directions:
- Use at least twice a day for at least a week. Keep using 2 to 3 times a week in addition to your regular brushing routine.

My opinion:
I can say that it worked, I used it 3 times a day for a week than I used it twice a day (breaking the norm a bit cause I didn't want to buy a new tooth paste until I get back home which is in a couple of days);
- I will give it is thumbs up for the whitening... it did work but the down side is the price.. it was a bit expensive for a tooth paste... but it worth it.

So I'll give it an 8 out of 10 just because if the steep price..

Let me know if you have tried it, liked it or not or if you have tried the brand at all and liked it or not.

Lots of love,
Andreea 

Comments

Popular Posts