Brown and black for brown eyes look

Hello gorgeous,

This is the look I came up today, it is an easy look to do that can be used for an everyday look or... with a bit of the black in the outer V part an more intense blush and a red lipstick and it gives it a more dramatic look for evening:







Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- ELF eye lid primer in "sheer";
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in "creamy beige";
- Zoeva "Naturally Yours" Eyeshadow palette shades: "forever yours", "lovely Monday", "sweet sound", "casual elegance", "pure", "first love", "slow dance";
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes kohl crayon in "black";
- ELF gel liner in "black";
- Avon Super Full and Big and Daring mascaras in "black".

Face:
- ELF face primer;
- ELF Acne Fighting Foundation in "buff";
- Sephora powder foundation in "light";
- Essence matte bronzer;
- ELF blush;
- ELF highlighter in "pinktastic";
- Avon makeup setting spray.

Lips:
- Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in "Melted Poeny".

Directions:
- I started with the eyes; I prepped and primed them then I added the maybelline color as a base. I gradually packed on "forever yours", "lovely Monday", "sweet sound", "slow dance" in this order on the outer V part of the eye going inwards and making sure to blend blend blend. On the middle part of the eye I added "casual elegance"; on the brow bone I use "pure" using the same shade to help blend the crease color. On the inner part of the eye I used "first love";
- I moved on to the face then, I prepped and primed it then using an ELF stippling brush I added the foundation. As I didn't had under eye bags I haven't used a concealer I just set the foundation using the powder foundation from Sephora. Under the cheek bones I added the bronzer, then in the cheek bones I added the blush and on top of the cheek bones, cupid's bow and bridge of the nose I used the highlighter;
- After I finished the face I moved back to the eyebrows, lining and defining them then to the eyes to add the liner, kohl crayon on the mascara;
- For the lips I just added the liquid lipstick;
- Set everything with the makeup setting spray and done!

Let me know your thoughts, this is a quick and easy look to do; I would love to hear your opinion about it.

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts