Avon haul

Hi there,

This is another Avon makeup haul,

The things I've purchased are:

Two "Color Trend" lipsticks in:

"Melon drama",  it looks like this:


Here it is swatched:


It is a nice red color, really creamy.

The next lipstick is : "cappuccino", it looks like this:


And swatched it looks like this:


This is a really nice nude/brown color.. great for fall/winter in my opinion.

Both of them are really creamy, really pigmented. Being from the Youth/more price friendly line they are quite nice. I really like them.

The next thing I've bought is the "Big&False Lash" mascara in "black", it looks like this:


I haven't tried it yet but I will in my next look. But so far it looks nice :)

And the last thing bought was the "Ideal Flawless" pressed powder in "light medium" which looks like this:



And swatched it looks like this:


I like that it has an applicator, it is travel friendly, it has a large mirror that can come in handy anytime.

So beautiful, this completes this haul, I hope you found it useful at least a bit. 

Let me know your thoughts about the products, if you have tried them or not.

I will use the products in a future look so stay tuned :),

Lots of love,
Andreea








Comments

Popular Posts