Zoeva "Naturally yours" eyeshadow palette

Hello gorgeous,

As I said I've returned with the review for the eyeshadow palette. 

First of all it looks like this:



The palette has 10 eyeshadows (5 mattes and 5 satin/shimmery). With this palette you can create a soft barely there makeup to a deep smokey eyes, you have it all. 

It comes in a carton type of case that has a hidden magnet to secure the closing. It has a clear plastic inside to protect the colors and a carton sleeve as cover.

The eyeshadows are paraben, mineral oils, fragrance and phthalates free. It does have vitamine E and they are made in Italy.

Let me tell you that after I've swatched this eyeshadows I falled in love with Zoeva brand. This are so creamy, pigmented, they do not crease and stay all day on the lids that I can't imagine how they've done it for 17,50€. It made me question the money I payed for Too Faced and MAC eyeshadow palettes.

For sure I will purchase more Zoeva eyeshadow palettes and more Zoeva stuff in general.

Here are the swatches:


Shades from left to right:
- pure (matte);
- soft&sexy (matte);
- smooth harmony (satin);
- forever yours (satin);
- slow dance (matte);
- first love (matte);
- casual elegance (satin);
- sweet sound (satin);
- lovely monday (satin);
- timeless chic (matte).

I love this palette, I give it a 5 out of 5 :)

Let me know in a comment below if you have it or tried it and if you liked it or not,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts