Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury brush set volume 2

Hi there,

I've recently received as a gift the "Rose Golden luxury brush set volume 2" by Zoeva. For those who don't know, Zoeva is a german brand mostly focusing on makeup brushes but they started to have eyeshadow palettes, liners, primers and so on.

The brush set looks like this:


It contains 8 brushes (3 for the face and 5 for the eyes), it is a great travel set that has everything; it comes is a big rose-golden Zoeva pouch. The retail price on Zoeva's website is 65€. It is not cheap but well worth the money. 

The brushes in the set are (from left to right):
Face:
- 104 "buffer";
- 109 "luxe face paint";
- 126 "luxe cheek finish".

Eyes:
- 226 "smudger";
- 228 "luxe crease";
- 234 "luxe smoky shader";
- 317 "wing liner";
- 322 "brow line.

All of the brushed are made of synthetic taklon hairs.

I received this set a couple of days prior to my wedding day and I've used them on the big event and let me tell you that I love them. Even though they are not chep you can buy them one at a time as you can afford as they ship worldwide. 

It was my first Zoeva experience and I'm very grateful that I have them. Alongside the brush set I received the "naturally yours" eyeshadow palette that I used on my previous eye makeup tutorial. I will make a more in depth review for that palette soon.

Hope it helped,

Lots of love,
Andreea

Comments

Popular Posts