Soft and sexy makeup

Hi there,

Today I've played with the "naturally yours" eyeshadow palette from Zoeva and this is the look I came up with:

                                       

                                     

                              

                                   

Things I've used:
Eyebrows:
- Avon brow pencil in "dark brown";
- ELF clear mascara.

Eyes:
- Too Faced shadow insurance eyelid primer;
- Zoeva "naturally yours" eyeshadow palette shades "pure", "soft&sexy", "lovely monday", "first love" and "casual elegance";
- ELF blush in "pinktastic";
- ELF black gel liner;
- Rimmel Scandaleyes black kohl crayon;
- Avon Big&Daring waterproof mascara;
- Red Cherry falsh lashes in "117".

Face:
- MUFE mattifying face primer;
- MUFE HD foundation in "120";
- Deborah Milano foundation;
- Oriflame Studio Artist concealer;
- MUFE HD powder;
- Essence matte bronzing powder in "lighter skin";
- MAC pro longwear blush in "rosy outlook".
- MAC fix+.

Lips:
- Avon lip liner in "real red";
- Essence XXL gloss in "34 poppy red".

Directions:
- After I prepped and primed my lids and face I filled in the eyebrows and set them in place. Then I moved on to the eyes; I added "pure" on the entire eye lid, than on the crease I added "soft&sexy" and " lovely monday" and blended that. On the lid I added "casual elegance" and blended that really good. On the inner corner of the eye and on the brow bone I used "first love" and on top of that I added the "pinktastic" from ELF. To finish the eyes I added the kohl crayon on my waterline, added the mascara next, I added the falsh lashes and filled in the gaps with the black liner and done with the eyes;
- I added the MUFE HD foundation and on top the Deborah one as the MUFE one was a bit too light, after that I added the concealer under the eye, rhe bridge of the nose, forehead and cupid's bow and set it with the HD powder. I used the matte bronzer for contouring and on the cheeks I used the MAC blush; for a bit of highlight I used "pinktastick" on the cheek bone and we're moving to the lips;
- I lined and filled in the lips with the lip liner and on top I used the lipgloss;
- I set everything with Fix+ and the look is complete.

I hope you like it,

Lots of love,
Andreea



Comments

Popular Posts